Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Playing Outside

Since it was sixty degrees here yesterday, we got in a little bit of playing outside time. I actually took the real camera out with us instead of just my iPhone.

Paxton makes the "vroom vroom" sound when he pushes any car or truck, regardless of size. One of his favorite things right now is to push this truck around and yell "vroom vroom". It is pretty cute.






We played with bubbles too. He yells "POP, POP, POP" as soon as he sees the container and then every time I blow bubbles.


It was impossible to get a picture of him with the bubbles since I was the blower and the photographer, but I love this picture of him watching in awe as a bubble floats down.

He also tries to eat the bubbles, so that's fun too.



He's obsessed with the kitty, Sticker, and Sticker lets Paxton pet him and pull his tail. Sometimes, he gets bored of it and escapes to his window sill.

He is not as big of a fan as Scarlett and sometimes she gets a little bit over-excited and jumps on him. He does not like when that happens.


Sometimes I just can't believe how big he's getting.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment