Thursday, November 29, 2012

Outside

It has been such a perfect fall day today and Paxton has been wanting to be outside constantly. After a quick baby doctor check-up (155 bpm and measuring right on track), we hit the front yard.

He loves this little light-up snowman on our porch.


And he has been carrying around this box of Dots since Halloween. We keep it outside for him...


I love this sweet face...even though I know he'll throw a fit as soon as I make him go inside.


He wanted to bring his car out today.


Ad he climbed on all by himself!


After his nap, we headed to the park that is a few blocks from our house. I let him out of the stroller as soon as we got there and he ran straight towards the playground all on his own.


And as much as he loves climbing up the slide, he still hates going down.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment