Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh Boy!

I can't remember exactly when Paxton learned this, I know it was awhile ago...but then we forgot about it for a long time so he didn't say it...then we remembered and now it's back and I think it is hysterical and adorable:

YouTube Video

(Paxton repeating "oh boy!")

Paxton got his second haircut on Thursday. Here he is before and after:


Much less fuzzy and crazy. Mama's not ready for a full-fledged big boy haircut yet.

We put new batteries in Singing Elmo after several months without, (he takes SIX batteries!!!) and Paxton is obsessed.


When he wakes up in the morning, he gives me a tiny, quick smile and immediately starts asking for Elmo.





They're besties for sure. Also on Paxton's best friend list is Scarlett. He loves playing with her and teasing her and getting chased by her. She mostly loves licking him.


And in the real life bestie arena, Paxton got to play with Grayson today. It's always fun to watch those two together because they're only a few weeks apart and close to the same height. They both love balls and each other's cups also...

And he always has fun with Dean.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun! Thanks for coming. I can't believe I didn't take one picture for the blog. Shame shame. :-) Next time... Have a great rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete