Friday, April 5, 2013

36 Weeks!

Yesterday, P2 and I hit 36 weeks of time together. We celebrated with a little trip to the baby doctor. His heart rate was 148 bpm and he is still measuring right on track!

My blood pressure has been under control with the medicine and I haven't had any signs of preeclampsia, so we are still set for having P2 on April 25!


I am starting to get a little uncomfortable at this point. My biggest issue is not sleeping very well. I have been waking up several times a night lately. Other than that, things are good. I love having an induction date set. I thought that I wanted to wait this time and go into labor naturally to see what that felt like, but I think Jared and I are too prone to procrastination for that to work. Once my doctor set the date, we both realized exactly how little time we had left and were able to get busy.

In the last week we have cleaned out the boys' closet (Jared), gotten all the newborn clothes washed and put away, installed the carseat base, got the crib (thanks Granny V) and assembled it, and organized the nursery. We are feeling a lot more prepared now.

We are getting excited to meet little P2 in 20 short days!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment