Thursday, October 4, 2012

18-month Stats

Paxton had his 18-month check-up today and everything looks great!


Stats-
Head: 75th percentile (this was the first time it wasn't 50 since birth!)
Height: 34 inches, 95th percentile
Weight: 28.4 pounds, 75th percentile

I'm thankful that he's growing and developing just like he should!

I have noticed that since we got back from Chicago he is kind of clingy to me. I don't know if that's what it was or if he is starting to recognize the doctor's office as the place where he gets shots, but either way he wanted me to hold him a lot of the time. That is weird for him since he usually would rather be down on the floor on his own, but I enjoyed it. While I was holding him, I would ask him what the monkey says and he would get really excited and make loud monkey noises and then we would both crack up. I think Dr. Campbell heard us from outside the door...

He got three shots today including his flu shot and did pretty good. He stopped crying with some Tylenol and "Twinkle Twinkle". He was even happy all through a quick mall trip and lunch, which he hasn't been for past shots...usually he wants to go straight home to bed. He took a good 2.5 hour nap and seems great!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment