Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Nights

Paxton's obsession with spending every second outside hasn't subsided. We are still outside the majority of the time he is awake. We spend lots of evenings in the back yard. So far, I know these are some of the memories I'm going to look back on when this summer is over.

His favorite thing is swinging on the hammock. If Jared is mowing, he loves watching that. Otherwise, he just looks around and watches the dogs. I couldn't help but take a picture of my view on Friday night:


Sometimes, he just likes to chill on a blanket with Sticker.


And we usually end the night with a Popsicle. He loves these and he thinks he's so big eating one all by himself. He ends up totally sticky, but that's part of the magic of summer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment