Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today!
I was excited because the boys had matching shirts but it was tough to get a cute picture of them together...
Paxton took the whole "knock the pins down" thing literally. 


Pax's favorite part out of all the fun stuff they had was a big empty trailer. 




My boys are so sweet together. 
Pax liked the idea if riding in the pumpkin train but wasn't a huge fan of actually moving. 
After the pumpkin patch, we stopped by a fall festival. It was tons of fun and not crowded at all. Pax jumped in the different moon bounces for almost an hour until I made him get out because of the rowdy big kids. 

Then we went to the petting zoo area where Pax touched a snake!

He was so excited to get a balloon. 
And to see a fire truck!
The fire fighters gave Pax a goodie bag with a tattoo in it. 

And my adorable husband looked handsome baby-wearing. I love a man wearing a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment