Friday, January 11, 2013

Yogurt, Elmo and Basketball

This is my favorite thing for Paxton to wear right now...mostly because I think it's hilarious that he has this many pieces of clothing featuring Elmo.


I have been trying to let Pax feed himself with a spoon more lately. I know this is an important skill for him to master, but it's hard to let him do it when he already makes such a big mess during meals, and this is even messier!


The past two days, I have given him a bowl of yogurt to feed himself with his lunch. The first day I supervised pretty closely and it was a moderate mess. On the second day, I made the mistake of doing some dishes while he was eating and I guess he tried to drink it? I'm not sure, but somehow it ended up in a huge puddle in his lap.


We immediately followed lunch with a sink bath.

He got a basketball goal for Christmas from Aunt Teig and Aunt Mal and we put it together for him a few nights ago. His favorite part is cheering for himself when he makes it.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment