Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Trick

Paxton has been shaking his head "no" for about a week now...he doesn't mean anything by it, he just does it. All of a sudden, he started doing it back if someone shakes their head at him.

YouTube Video

And last night he stayed up about an hour past his bedtime and slept until 10:45! I kept going in to check on him because I couldn't believe it. When we woke up, he was in the best mood. He was so giggly and kept doing all of his new tricks right in a row. He would say "dada", "mmmm", shake his head and click his tongue. Then he leaned in to give me a kiss. He also was pretty insistent on trying to lunge off the bed and get to his bottle. The kid is fearless. I've got my work cut out for me trying to keep him safe as he gets bigger.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment