Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of Preschool

Paxton officially started preschool yesterday. He went two times in May before the year ended, but this was his first day for the actual school year. 
When we got to school, his teacher came out and got him and I told him I'd be back soon. As I was walking away he said "Wait Mommy, I need a hug!" I turned around and gave him a hug and told him bye again. Then as I was walking off he said "Wait Mommy, I need a kiss!" So of course I gave him a kiss. Then he hugged my legs and said "I love you so much" and my heart melted. 

After we picked him up (with a new truck and tractor), we met Ben at Goodberry's for some first day of school ice cream. 
Ben had plain vanilla ice cream, so Paxton shared his chocolate with sprinkles with Ben. 
(Paxton also threw his brand new truck and tractor, Porter's pacifier, Ben's cars, and Emeline's sippy cup in the fountain but we don't have to talk about that.)

I think he had a fun first day. He talked about how he stacked the blocks, played with a monster truck and made the "p" sound so he said we would go back next week if we buy him a fox backpack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment