Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TWO MONTHS!

Porter is two months old today!


-He is only going about 4 hours at night. He sleeps swaddled on his Boppy in his bassinet next to our bed. We are putting Gripe Water in his nighttime bottles because he was having a hard time going back to sleep after feedings and would grunt loudly and fuss after his early morning feeding. The gripe water seemed to help and he usually goes right back to sleep after he eats.

-He has moved up to 3 month clothes.


-He started smiling the day before 6 weeks and will smile at us if he is happy after he eats. He eats every 2.5-3 hours during the day and is much less fussy after eating since I cut out all caffeine. He still cries when he isn't being held a lot of the time, but every once in awhile he will take a nap on his own or chill in the Boppy. He has also started to like the swing for short periods of time.

-He still has some baby acne...even though we are washing his face every night with Cetaphil. He still takes his pacifier but he is definitely trying to find his thumb. He has started watching Paxton a lot.



Since Paxton was never big on cuddling, I always said I wanted my next baby to be a cuddler. I definitely got what I wanted. Even though a lot of the time I need to be cleaning up our messy house, I am enjoying the baby cuddles while I can. It is crazy that I doubted my ability to love another baby as much as I love Paxton. This guy was the perfect addition to our family!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment