Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I knew when I married Jared that he would be an amazing father. I had watched him with his little sister and other miscellaneous kids we had been around as we were dating. I knew he was fun, I knew he was careful, I knew he was sweet. What I didn't know was how much more I would fall in love with him as I watched him with our babies.



































Happy Father's Day Jared. We are so lucky that you're ours. We love you so much.

And seriously, how lucky am I to have married a guy that looks at our sons with this much love? I couldn't find one picture of Jared with either boy where he wasn't beaming with pride or looking down at them with complete adoration. These are two very lucky little boys.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment