Thursday, June 13, 2013

Matching

Ever since we found out Porter was a boy, I have been looking everywhere for matching outfits. Apparently since Paxton is in toddler sizes now, there aren't a lot of outfits that are the same in toddler sizes and infant sizes. Enter Target. Target has a few onesies in baby sizes that match shirts in toddler sizes. Unfortunately, most of the onesies are bigger than newborn size. One night I was shopping at Target with Gramsy and the aunts and I was determined to find matching outfits. The only thing we could find in a 2T and a newborn was a coral outfit with a weird looking monster...I wasn't in love with it but Gramsy insisted. I'm glad she did because look at the adorableness that followed:


Paxton got to feed Porter his bottle for the first time.


Then he leaned in for a kiss.








I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of seeing these two together.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment