Saturday, September 8, 2012

Park Thursday!

This Thursday, Jared had to work late and it was a really hot day, so we pushed Park Thursday back to the evening.

First, Paxton and I went to Target. Then, we stopped at Chick-fil-a for a mommy/son dinner.


This week we picked a park by Gramsy's house since we planned on stopping by there afterwards.

His first stop was the slide...he tried pretty hard to climb it.


Then he went through the tube several times (his favorite part of every playground):





This time, he decided he was brave enough to conquer sliding.


He flashed a big smile at the top and then pushed himself down (which I was not expecting...and I don't think he was either):


He cried a little at the bottom...


But then stood up and resumed playing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. For some reason it cracks me up that he cried at the bottom! Maybe it's the picture. Either way, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete