Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Getting Big

Recently I started teaching a Bible study for elementary-aged kids at the church by our house. Since it starts while Jared is still at work, Pax gets to go to the toddler class. We got him a little backpack (since it's what all the toddlers carry their juice and diapers in) and I took some first day pictures (it was going to be my first time to leave him with non-family so it was a milestone).


Soooo big! (also touchdown and arms up!)





(I ended up having no kids show up to my class, so I got to stay with him the whole time...)

He has also gotten big enough to eat a banana the right way:


And to watch Barney (for about a minute):


And he has figured out how to climb onto this chair and jump on it like a trampoline (no idea how to baby proof something like this)...


But he's not too big to wear a minky bib and a shortall:


Or to sing Halloween songs with Granny V at breakfast:





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sorry nobody showed up to your class. But good for you for doing that! P is getting to be such a big boy! I love how excited he looks being naughty jumping on the couch ;) how can you say no to that??
    PS I love his elephant backpack!

    ReplyDelete