Monday, July 22, 2013

Paxton

This little guy is hilarious right now. His personality is really coming out and he loves to make us laugh.



I wanted to document some of the funny things he is doing/saying right now because he's going to be talking in full sentences before I know it.

-He calls the chlorine floater in the pool "all through the town" as in the last line of the Wheels on the Bus...he even sings it to that tune. I have no idea where he got it but every time I ask him what it is, he says that.

-He says "P.U. stinky, stinky, stinky" whenever he poops, Porter poops, he hears a toilet flush, he burps...basically all day long. And Jared taught him to wave his hand in front of his nose so he does that now too.



-He has a pair of pajamas with puppies on them and there's one particular puppy (by his knee) that he tells "night night" to and kisses before bed whenever he wears them.

-I am teaching him the alphabet and whenever he wants to work on it, he always says "F". I don't know why he starts there but he does.

-He thinks every baby item is his. He swings in Porter's swing, plays with all his toys and is obsessed with his monkey play mat. Most recently, he decided the Bumbo is his special chair.


I just can't get enough of this little boy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment