Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Favorite Picture Ever

I LOVE this picture!!
How sweet is that?  A boy and his daddy...both smiling!  I don't know how anything could be sweeter than that.




Watching TV
I've read all the articles about keeping kids away from the TV until they're three...but look how much he loves it!  I don't think it's going to hurt him to watch some HGTV with his momma...he's not even going to remember.  Plus look at those thighs!

Sitting Up!
Also, this happened this week.  Thursday night I had Paxton propped in my lap and I noticed that he wasn't really leaning on me.  I moved away and grabbed the camera.  By the time I took the picture, he was kind of leaning over...but still!  I think this is a pretty big deal for four months!

And look how much Paxton has grown up in the last four months....

Coming home from the hospital

Last Sunday at Lotsa Noodles
I can't believe how much he has changed in just four months.  He has gone from a sweet sleepy newborn to an active and loud baby!  Just to compare...look how much Jared and I haven't changed in four months:

Jared in March

Jared in July
Me in March

Me in July

No comments:

Post a Comment