Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some Updates

Well....I guess we haven't been great at updating this blog weekly as planned....apparently it's the business of life: trying to get ready for a baby, work full-time, and maintain relationships with friends and family. 

We are pretty much finished with the nursery.  There is definitely more we could do but if he was born tomorrow we would be fine bringing him home.  Hopefully at some point I will find the energy to take some pictures and post them.

At my last doctor's appointment, my doctor put my on bed rest due to some complications I was having.  I am not able to work anymore...which is fine with me.  However, I'm also not allowed to do anything except lie on the couch.  I have definitely enjoyed the relaxation but I wish I could be up.  I would love to be able to get the house clean and get Paxton's last few baby items put away....but I can't.  I have another doctor's appointment on Thursday so hopefully she will clear me for some light housework.

I can't believe I only have 11 days left until my due date!  That is crazy!  I have been having some light contractions and Paxton has fully dropped and is engaged, and things are progressing.  It's so crazy what my body is doing without me even knowing.   

We are getting really excited for Paxton to be here!  I think we are finally ready...and as emotionally prepared as we're gonna get.  I can't wait to see his little face and hands and feet and to dress him in his clothes.  I want to know what his hair looks like!  I really can't believe what an easy pregnancy this has been and how comfortable I have been the whole time.  I am definitely getting a little uncomfortable now, but not miserable.  Maybe we'll do this again someday.

~Caitlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment