Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Other Man


A few weeks ago we watched and the Back-up Plan and there was this pillow that Jennifer Lopez (and real pregnant people) use to help keep them on their sides while they sleep.  It’s the length of a body pillow, but it curls on the top and bottom like a candy cane.  



I have now been replaced.  This pillow is softer than me, it doesn’t snore and it never smells bad.  It never moves around, or steals the covers.  This pillow does everything right that I do wrong.  So, thanks Jenny from the block.  If it wasn’t for your movie…



I am really lucky that it doesn’t so my part of the housework or I would be fighting Scarlett for the other bed in the spare room.  And believe it or not, Scarlett snores louder and smells worse than I do.  


So for now, I am safe (as safe as I can be).  But, I'm not going to lie, it is one comfortable pillow.  What Caitlynne doesn't know is the it helps keep me on my side when she gets up to take a shower in the morning.  Hopefully the pillow will move out after the baby comes.  Tuesday is a big day.  We find out the sex.  We should have a blog post about that soon afterward, so keep your eyes peeled.

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment