Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I WIll Give You My Heart and Life to Keep

Jared and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday, we went to Othello's (where we had our rehearsal dinner) for some amazing pasta and tiramisu. After that, we got to go see Bridesmaids.  It was a fun anniversary date.


I can't believe how much our lives have changed in two years....

We've been to San Antonio

Kansas City


Fort Worth

Dallas

Our first RESORT vacation in Puerto Vallarta

Celebrated two Christmases together (and a lot of other holidays)

Got a cat

Jared graduated from college

I graduated from college


  • We've moved twice...both times in one night
  • We joined a Connect Group at church and met several great couples
Found out we were pregnant

And became a family of THREE
 It has been an amazing two years.  I could not ask for a better husband or a better daddy for Paxton.  Jared is funny. sweet, trustworthy, dependable, hardworking and handsome.  He is a great partner and best friend.  Knowing that we will truly spend our whole lives together is an indescribable feeling.

Our wedding vows: 

Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." Ruth 1:16, 17

I take you to be my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today tomorrow and forever.  I will trust and honor you. I will laugh with you and cry with you.  I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst of times. What may come I will always be there.  As I have given you my hand to hold, so I will give you my heart and life to keep, so help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment