1. This baby is consuming my entire life (and my bellybutton...it is almost an outie...in fact, it's so shallow that tonight Jared said "if I couldn't swim, I would be fine"). Every ap on my iphone is a pregnancy ap, all I read are baby books and pregnancy websites, the entire time I'm at work I'm thinking about what it's going to be like to bring him home....and so on.
2. I have an amazing husband. He rubs my head when it hurts, scratches my tummy when it's itchy, and helps take my shoes off when I can't quite reach. He also is always there to encourage me when I decide that I can't do this whole delivery thing.
3. Pretty sure Scarlett has realized that I'm pregnant and isn't really liking it. She's super anxious...even more than usual, and she won't let me leave her sight. Her world is going to be rocked when Paxton comes home.
4. I have started to run into things with my stomach. It doesn't fit as nicely into booths or into bathroom stalls...and apparently I haven't realized that it sticks out a lot further...
5. Everybody is different. People keep looking at me with sympathy and saying things like "I bet you're just miserable" or "I bet you're just ready to get him out"...no not really at all. I'm not sure what the next 8.5 weeks have in store but for now I'm coasting. I'm feeling good, not really uncomfortable at all. I am really enjoying this phase of the pregnancy. It's great to feel him moving all the time and to be able to share that with Jared. The other thing people always told me is how the pregnancy just drags by. Maybe it's the fact that I was pregnant through Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's that made it go so fast...but this is flying! I can't believe it has already been over 31 weeks. I feel like we just found out we're having a boy.
6. I'm ready to be in our new house so I can start "nesting". It makes me a little nervous that we don't have anything ready for him yet. I can't wait to get the nursery set up so I can focus on the bigger picture aspects of bringing this guy home.
7. We have the re-shoot for the 3D/4D ultra-sound this Thursday. Hopefully Paxton is awake...or at least asleep with his arm not blocking his face. There are a lot of people that are really anxious to see his sweet face. But, if he decides to block the view again, we will be content just looking at that chubby little arm and knowing that everything looks good. We did find out at the last ultra-sound that we are still having a boy. So that was good news.