Sunday, November 7, 2010

More than Half-way!! This is Bananas!

We are officially more than half-way through this pregnancy!  Twenty-one weeks down and 19 to go.  To be honest, I am a little overwhelmed by everything we have left to do...we have been baby shopping several times but all we really have is a closet-full of diapers and some onesies.  We found a crib we really like but haven't made the commitment yet.

Little Baby Miller is the size of a banana this week and weighs about 11 ounces.  He's almost up to a full pound, and I am feeling it!  He moves around all the time, especially during the music at church and during loud parts of movies.  The first time I knew for sure I was feeling him move was last weekend.  Jared and I went and saw the Social Network and there's one part where some of the characters are at a club.  There was loud music and I guess it woke the little guy up.  He kept moving the whole time they were in the club.  I think I had felt him move a couple times before, but I wasn't sure.  Now I can definitely tell when he's moving around in there.

Jared had to go to North Carolina for work this week.  It was definitely rough having him gone, but as soon as he got in the car at the airport and started talking, the baby started moving around.  It was crazy!  I think he missed his daddy as much as I did.  And he got a souvenir:

Hopefully this is the last time he will have to travel for awhile.

~Caitlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment