Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mom's Good Looks?

I can't help but wonder what this baby will look like.  I know right
now, it looks like something off of the movie Independence Day, and
it's the size of a kiwi, but I am anxious to know if people will be
saying "You look just like your mommy/daddy."


  





Of course I can spend a lot of time researching sites to determine how
the science of genetics work, but I say you should just be able to
mesh two baby photos together and BAM!  There's your baby.
 Looking at the trends of my family, if the baby takes after me it will
have that Lewis family nose and gleaming bald head.  (Notice the left
side of the picture)




 So I met science halfway.  Thanks MorphThing.com

I'm pretty sure this is the most accurate way of determining this.
Now all we can do is wait, and hope for the best!
-Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment