Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He has a name.  Paxton Mark Miller.  We were going to wait until after he was born, but what's the fun in that?  It's actually helped me stop calling him "it."  We were wanting a name that was not popular.  Paxton is pretty rare, but knowing our luck it will be the most popular name of 2012.  Until December, then the World is going to end.



I am getting pretty excited about this.  Today is 100 days until he's here.  Hopefully.  So everyday, it seems to get a little more real.  I have been able to feel him for a couple of weeks.  Right before we are going to bed, he starts flipping and kicking.  My favorite is when he kicks her in the bladder.


Paxton is getting a pretty hefty list at Target and Babies R Us.  I am left wondering what I can do to be eligible to sign up for a list of presents.  He's a brat.

-Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment